Strausstown Lions Club
ANTIQUE AUTO SHOW & FLEA MARKET
IN MEMORY OF MEL RIEHL
SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 10, 2023
The fifty-second annual Antique Auto Show and Flea Market hosted by the Strausstown Lions Club will be held on Sunday, September 10th, 2023 at the Strausstown Lions Community Park located along Route 183, 1/2 mile south of I-78, Exit 19.
Live entertainment by “The Uptown Band” starting at 10:30am.
The show will be rain or shine.
- *New for 2023* – Craft Show Area
- Numerous food and refreshment stands
- Dash plaques for pre-registered cars
- Free registration to antique vehicles 1931 and earlier
- Antique gas engine display
Pre-registration is available via mail or online. To pre-register via mail, print and return the flyer linked above.
Online Pre-Registration: CLOSED
Show car registrations at the gate on Sunday will not be judged. Flea market and craft show spaces are subject to availability.
- Flea Market Setup Begins: 5:30 AM
- Craft Show Setup Begins: 8:00 AM
- Show Car Gates Open: 9:00 AM
- Band Begins: 10:30 AM
- Judging Begins: Noon
- Awards and Wrap-up: 3:00 PM
All attendees including spectators, show cars and vendors should enter via Old Rt. 22 at the blinker light from Rt. 183 and follow signs.
For additional car show information please call the car show hotline at 484-388-0358 or submit a question below:
If you would like to receive email update about this and future shows, please sign up for our newsletter below.